Monday, December 12, 2011

Event Photography: A 3rd birthday extravaganza

I have a friend who is gifted in event planning. This could not have been made more clear at the epic birthday party she threw for her 3 year old this past weekend.
Crazy? Depends who's asking
Over the top? Maybe for someone who can't handle the mad skills she has
Amazing? ABSOLUTELY!
It was so awesome that she might as well have served cups of kick ass at the door.
I am so proud of her. I am also equally happy that she decided she needed photos done (or maybe I decided for her, but whatever, it worked for both of us).
I'm honoured to have documented such an event that hopefully gives her the confidence she needs to maybe pursue her dream of event planning. Because seriously, she would rock that gig. I've got her contact info if you're interested. In the meantime, soak in the awesome of these photos documenting Koen's day. What a lucky boy.
















2 comments: