Monday, October 17, 2011

Kim and Kiana

Welcome to our new blog!  It is still a work in progress, but we hope that you enjoy looking through our photos as we start our new journey as Parkography; video and photo services.  


I have the pleasure of writing the introduction to our sneak peak of Kim and Kiana's photos that we took this past weekend.  It has been such a beautiful fall and even this late in October, fall was at its best.  Deena and I both love fall and all of the feelings, memories and beauty it contains. 


I first met Kim when I started my job in Beardy's and Okemasis First Nation in 2007.  Kim, Kiana and I became travel buddies and I looked forward to our drives each day.  Driving with someone just about everyday allows you to develop a close relationship very quickly.  I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to get to know Kim and Kiana and have them as a part of my life.  Even though we don't get to do our drives anymore (which I miss dearly), we still get together as often as we can.  


We had a great time photographing Kim and Kiana - who wouldn't, they are such beautiful girls!  So, sit back and take a quick peak at some of our favourites.  We hope that you love them as much as we do. 


- Kyla & Deena














No comments:

Post a Comment